If you have a bank account with the bank listed us, you can even book your reservations through internet banking. When you click on this option and select your bank, you will be automatically directed to the website of that respective bank. We are an award winning travel agency which process all the payments through the online gateway system which alls secure and safe money transactions.
The list of banks is listed below:
You can make online payment through internet banking for the above mentioned list of banks to hold the flights and hotels booking.
Online Card Payments
We accept payments from all Visa, American Express and Master Card. All the payments are processed through a valid online payment gateway. You should not worry about any false bank transactions on your card while booking on this website as your bank will authorize the details prior to passing any information to us. Depending on your internet connection, the bank shall authorize the payment in about 25- 30 seconds and an authorization code with the acknowledgement of the completion of the transaction is provided to you.
100% Secure Online Payment
Mytravelstime being the best travel agency uses the newest 128 bit encryption technology and other latest cutting edge technology to secure your credit card and debit card information. You are booking with the leading travel agency and your booking experience with us will be surely secure, safe and private.
Safe Payment Process
If due to any reason, the payment done on your credit card is declined then within 72 hours prior to flying, you need to get alternate instructions for payment from our website. Else, we are afraid your bookings will be canceled /declined. Mytravelstime implies a service fee on all the domestic bookings done. In case of cancellation, this fee is non-refundable.
Pay at Hotel
Due to our close relations with some of the hotels listed with us, our customers can directly pay at the hotel at the time of their check-in.
We have listed with us almost all the luxurious and budget hotels not only in India but round the world. Wherever you wish to go for a holiday, we can definitely provide you a hotel depending on your budget. We have lucrative discounts on booking flights with hotels.
We will ask for initial deposit to confirm your seats and hotel bookings. Airfares are dynamic and can change any time, so your bookings will be confirmed only if you pay us before.
Cancellations are accepted if they are done within a duration of 72 hours of the order being placed. However, a request for cancellation will not be accommodated in case the vendor/merchant has been informed of the order and the shipping process has been initiated by them.
Orders that are placed under the category -Same Day Delivery cannot be canceled.
Products that have been procured by the marketing team of My Travels Time on certain tours such as Group Tour, and the like, are limited period offers and hence, will not be entertained for cancellation.
If you feel that the product you have received is not as per your expectations or not as depicted on the website, it has to be indicated to the customer service team within 24 hours of receipt of the product. The Customer Service Team will look into the complaint and take the proper decision.
My Travels Time or its affiliate partners are not liable for Visa rejections or Hotel cancellation The policies would not be changed.
Refunds can be offered in cases of inclusions that are mentioned in the package that is confirmed by the customer as not delivered by the booking agent. No Refund will be offered in any case.
In case of any unforeseen circumstances, the traveler must pay for the inclusions that have been mentioned in the package, such refund claims for the inclusions might be considered and refunded on submission of correct receipts, provided this had been informed prior to the advisor or travel agent of My Travels Time.
My Travels Time guarantees the delivery of services that have been booked via the My Travels Time. In case the package is booked partially by the traveler on their own, or without using the service of My Travels Time, no such claim will be accommodated.
If the local attractions are closed due to maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, My Travels Time will try to reimburse the right amount in case a refund can be done. However, My Travels Time or the agent is not obliged to refund and cannot be held responsible for it.
Your refund will be processed in about 15-20 working days from the date you cancel your bookings. If your bookings were made on your credit card and the refunded amount will be processed back into the same credit card. Payments made through other medium will be refunded through cheque with minimum of 30 days from the receipt of your ticket. We work on the refund process by the information provided by the respective airline or any other service provider.
Delay in refund or missing refund
In case you have not yet got a refund, kindly recheck your bank account.
Post this, you can get in touch with your credit card company.
You can then get in touch with the Bank as there is a certain amount of processing time prior to the posting of the refund.
In case you have done all this and still not got a refund, you can get in touch with us through email.
In case, you wish us to ship the e-ticket to you, we are more than glad to ship the e-tickets, travel vouchers and hotel coupons.
In the case of returns, you will be responsible to pay the shipping costs in case you wish to make any changes or cancel the booking for which the voucher is being shipped by us.
Non- Refundable/ Non- returnable Products / Services:
My Travels Time will not be responsible to pay any additional expenses, compensation, damages, etc., as indicated in their Terms and Conditions. The Client cannot make any claims or grievance pertaining to the same
In case the Client cannot make use of any service that is included in the tour package, such as rooms, meals, excursions, etc., no refund will be provided by My Travels Time. No refund will be done even in case of loss of vouchers, tickets, etc.
In any case, My Travels Time is not responsible for any damage, loss or additional costs undergone by the Client for any reason.
Information Collection and Use
In order to enhance your experience while utilizing our Service, we might require you to furnish specific personally identifiable information, including, however, not restricted to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information collected by us will be used to either identify or contact you.
We wish to inform you that as and when you visit our Service, information sent to us by your browser is collected by us. This is known as Log Data and might consist of data like the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the browser version, pages of our Service visited by you, the date and time of your visit to our Service, the time spent by you on the pages, and other relevant statistics.
Cookies are files having a small amount of information that is usually used as an anonymous unique identifier. These files are sent from the website that you visit to your browser and get stored on the hard drive of your computer. Our website utilizes these “cookies” to collect data and enhance our Service. You have the choice to know when these cookies are sent to your computer and whether to accept or refuse them is entirely at your disposal. However, if you decide to decline our cookies, you might not be able to utilize some areas of our Service.
- We might hire third-party companies or individuals because of the reasons as under:
- To assist our Service;
- To offer the Service on behalf of us;
- To execute services related to our Service; or
- To help us in examining the use of our Service.
- We wish to inform users of our Service that the third parties involved have access to your Personal Information, the reason being execution of tasks that have been assigned to them, on behalf of us. However, they are obligated not to use or disclose the personal information for any purpose.
We appreciate and respect your trust in furnishing your Personal Information to us. Therefore, we strive to make use of commercially acceptable measures of safeguarding the information. However, you must remember that there is no such transmission method or electronic storage mechanism over the internet that is 100% reliable and secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the data.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not directed to anyone who is under 18 years of age. We, knowingly, do not gather personal identifiable information from anyone under 18 years of age. In case we identify that a child under the age of 18 has submitted personal information, this will be immediately deleted by us from our servers. If you are a parent/guardian and are aware of a situation where your child has given us personal information, kindly contact us immediately, so that we can take the necessary action.
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18+ years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18+ years of age.
License to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser], subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted BY THE provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes for travel related queries, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website including republication on another website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent];
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Registration and accounts
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
User login details
If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- We can suspend your account if we found any suspicious activity on your account;
- We can cancel your account if you are no longer use your account; and/or
- We can edit your account details if we found the previous duplicate, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
Your content: license
In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website OR reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublished or edit any or all of your content.
Cancellation of Tickets or Vouchers: Rules
The cancellation or changes in air tickets are all subjected to the rules and regulations set by the respective airlines. Thus, we suggest that at the time of booking you must confirm the cancelations and amendment charges which are applied by that respective airline.
At the time of booking, you will be intimated the rules of cancellation and whether the flight or hotel booing made is refundable or non-refundable. When a non-refundable booking is cancelled, money will not be refunded back in your back account.
Your content: Rules
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking including without limitation creating and/or using a different account.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
The terms and conditions, together with [our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [Indian Law].
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
We are registered in travel industry; you can find the online version of the register at www.mytravelstime.com, and our registration number is 12201L1019D114.
We are subject to authorization scheme, which is supervised by supervisory authority.
We are registered as proprietorship in India and are subject to rules, which can be found at www.mytravelstime.com.
We subscribe to code(s) of conduct, which can be consulted electronically at www.mytravelstime.com.
Our GST number is 02ALTPT4381R1Z3.
This website is owned and operated by My Travels Time.
We are registered in Himachal Pradesh, India under registration number 12201L1019D114, and our registered office is at Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh.
Our principal place of business is at MY Travels Time, F-452, IT Park, Phase 8B, Mohali, India.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.